Friday, January 30, 2009

Caffeine + Bracelets = Pure Cool


So mama has been a little off center the past couple of weeks. I know I promised to give you all some lovely things to look at everyday, and I apologize. I'm going to give Greentwee a fighting chance and I'm going to do my very best to keep it current. If only my three little munchkins would cooperate every one in a while!

It's no secret that I am seriously caffeinated. Seriously. I have never been much of a breakfast person, but everyone here at the Lillipad knows that it's coffee first for mom. Then we'll talk. I'm always on the hunt for the perfect brew. I may not have found my dream java yet, but I did find the most precious and creative jewelry I've seen to celebrate both my passion for joe and my love of eco-friendliness!

Introducing Jupita!

Brilliant! Jupita repurposed old gift cards (including my beloved Starbucks) into super chic, whimsical jewelry. I love her funky, colorful aesthtic and her unbelievably creative vision for something that usually ends up in the garbage. My darling husband is drooling over the awesome guitar picks too.

You can find Jupita's fantastic work here: http://www.jupita.etsy.com/

1 comment: