Thursday, January 15, 2009

Debutante

Let me start by saying that I am a blog junkie. I read more than a dozen every day... each contributing some unique to my day. Some are "mommy blogs", detailing the antics of adorable and sometimes naughty children. Some are design blogs, rife with amazing talent and inspiration. A few are snarky gossip and political blogs... and still a few more offer advice and insight into living a responsible and sustainable lifestyle.

My hope for Greentwee is to encompass a bit of each of the blogs that inspire me everyday. You can expect to find parenting anecdotes (I have 3 children... all 5 years old and younger), original designs from both my Etsy shop and other craft tutorials, occasional sarcasm and hopefully, a huge dose of eco-fabulousness. If you create beautiful, original and useful pieces for children (or moms!), I will find you. If you are in the market for these treasures, you've come to the right place!

So join me... bring coffee. I promise to carve a few minutes out of my day to share something lovely. Let's get inspired!

Jayme

No comments:

Post a Comment